Hammelmann RD Masterjet
Manual Rotor Jets with HPS Sealing Technology
The RD Masterjet rotor jets convert the high effectiveness of round jet nozzles into area performance through rotating nozzle heads. It has an optimum internal flow, which allows the pump’s total performance to be used without loss of energy. Various nozzle configurations and adjustable speeds open up many possibilities for surface treatment. The lightweight and compact design also enables work in areas that are difficult to access.
The RD Masterjet has a variable speed which can be controlled by simply sliding the protective cover. No tools required! The High Performance Sealing (HPS) is a patented sealing system for Masterjet rotor jets that work with the highest operating pressures. The maximum working pressure is 3200 bar.
- High energy efficiency
- Versatile; 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 nozzle inserts
- Variable rotation speed (1000 – 3500 rpm, 3 settings available)
- Speed adjustable by moving outer sleeve
- Easy maintenance
- Max. working pressure 3200 bar / 46K
- Cleaning concrete surfaces
- Roughen concrete surfaces
- Paint stripping
- Rubber removal
2/4 nozzles “ATEX”
2/4 nozzles “Low Flow“