DERC Salotech believes privacy is of paramount importance. This is why we handle your data carefully. The overview below gives you a summary of how we handle your personal data. You can read a detailed description in our privacy statement.
Please note: It is possible that we may not be able to meet your request in all cases. If this is the case, we will let you know with a reason.
What types of personal data do we process?
- Contact details
- Personal details
Why do we process personal data?
- To provide advice about a product
- To order products
- Relationship management
- To organise training courses and associated examinations
- Marketing activities
- To carry out identity investigation to prevent fraud
When can we process your personal data?
- If this is required for the execution of our contract with you
- If permitted as part of our business activities. In this case we will, of course, take your interests into account
- If this is required to comply with legal obligations that apply to us
- If you have explicitly given us permission for specifically named purposes
How long do we retain your personal data?
- During the legal storage periods that apply to us.
- As long as we need to do so, at least during the term of our relationship or contract. We shall adhere to the maximum legal retention period.
What are your rights for the processing of your data?
- Information concerning whether we process your data
- Amending the data
- Gaining access to your data
- Limiting use of your data
- Objecting to the use of your data
- Clearing your data
- Transferring your data
How do we protect your personal data?
We ensure all appropriate technical and organisational security measures are in place. There is an obligation to report data leaks. Incidents are registered and reported if necessary.
You will always find the most current privacy statement on our website in the footer navigation; here you can read exactly how we deal with privacy-sensitive information.
Do you have a question or a complaint?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a complaint directly via the European Data Protection Commission.